½ cup nut butter (we used almond butter)
½ cup of Clean or Thriving Protein Vanilla
1 cup The Wholefood Pantry Almonds
1 cup The Wholefood Pantry Raw Cacao Powder
½ cup The Wholefood Pantry Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, melted
½ cup The Wholefood Pantry Cacao Butter, melted
½ cup The Wholefood Pantry Hemp Seeds
½ cup hazelnuts or The Wholefood Pantry Raw Almonds, chopped
1 heaped tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Cacao Nibs
1 cup The Wholefood Pantry Maple Syrup
1. Prepare your own almond meal by placing your almonds into a high-powered blender or food processor and whizzing until finely milled.
2. To make the fudge base, combine protein powder, almond meal and ½ cup of cacao. In a separate bowl combine nut butter and coconut oil before adding to your dry ingredients and stirring well until you make a thick paste.
3. Line a brownie tin with paper and press in your mixture before placing in the fridge to firm up.
4. While your fudge layer is firming up in the fridge melt your cacao butter, once melted add your remaining ingredients apart from cacao nibs and stir to combine.
5. Remove fudge base from the fridge and pour the runny, nutty chocolate over the top, making sure you get an even coverage. Sprinkle cacao nibs over the top.
6. Place in fridge for about an hour.