2 wedge of Kent pumpkin, sliced into moons
1 sweet potato, cut into chunks
1 cup baby spinach
1/2 head of a small broccoli, cut into floret
1 avocado, cut in half
1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
1 clove of garlic, grated
1-2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tbsp Miso paste
2 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup filtered water
1 tsp fennel seeds
1 cup The Wholefood Pantry Quinoa
1 tsp The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
The Wholefood Pantry Pepitas
The Wholefood Pantry Hemp Seeds
The Wholefood Pantry Sunflower Kernels
1 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Brown Rice Syrup
1. Roast pumpkin and sweet potato, seasoning with olive oil, fennel seeds, and salt, at 200C for 30 minutes or until tender and caramelised.
2. Cook quinoa according to packet instructions.
3. Toss broccoli florets in a hot pan with a little oil and salt until al dente.
4. Combine miso paste, sesame oil, brown rice syrup, fresh ginger, garlic, apple cider vinegar and filtered water in a jug and stir until well combined.
5. Bring all ingredients together, dividing into bowls, top with nuts and seeds, drizzle over the dressing and scatter edible flowers.
Makes 2 large nourish bowls.