1 punnet of strawberries cut in half
1 nectarine cut into wedges
1 tbsp Pistachios
1 tbsp Pecans
45g block of Chocolate (we used Pana Chocolate)
1 large tbsp coconut yogurt
1 tsp Vanilla extract or 1 vanilla been scraped
3 tbsp Spiced Rum
1 sprig of rosemary, leaves separated
1 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Pepitas
1/4 cup The Wholefood Pantry Murray River Sultanas
3 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Maple Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 180.
2. Place 2/3 of the strawberries and nectarine, and all of the nuts and sultanas and rosemary into an oven proof vessel.
3. Pour over the maple syrup, spiced rum, and vanilla. Stir to combine.
4. Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes covered, then 10 minutes uncovered or until strawberries have become roasted.
5. Top with pieces of chocolate, remaining strawberries and nectarine, coconut yogurt, and a drizzle of maple syrup on top.
6. Dig in with some biscotti or your fave gourmet store bought fruit and seed style biscuit