2-3 cups Zucchini 'noodles' (zucchini out through a spiralizer)
1/4 cup red miso paste
1 tsp tamari
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp mirin
1 tsp ginger, grated
200 g cooked chicken
1 carrot, jullienned
1/2 cup snow peas
1 pac choy, cut in half
4-5 brown button mushrooms
1 sheet of Nori, cut into large strips
2 spring onion stems, thinly sliced
1 red chilli, thinly sliced
Sesame seeds, fried shallots & micro herbs to garnish
3 tbsp Chicken Bone Broth Homestyle Mushroom
1. In a saucepan, heat red miso, chicken bone broth, tamari, sesame oil, and 1 litre of water, simmer for a few minutes. Keep warm.
2. To make soft boiled eggs, fill saucepan with enough water to cover the eggs by about 3 cm, bring to the boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to low and gently place the eggs in the water. Then, turn the heat back up to a boil. Cook for 6 minutes, then remove from water, and place them in an ice water bath to stop them from cooking. Peel once cooled.
3. Heat a fry pan on a medium heat, then add mushrooms, pac choy, and carrot with 1/4 cup water to allow vegetables to blanch for 2-3 minutes, or until tender, but with a little crunch remaining.
4. Divide zucchini noodles and pack choy between 2 bowls, pour over broth liquid then layer on mushrooms, carrots, spring onions, snow peas, cooked chicken, and nori.
5. Cut eggs in half and place in each bowl, top with sesame seeds, fried shallots, and microherps.