3/4 cup rolled oats
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup dried fruit, chopped (we used apricots)
1/4 cup The Wholefood Pantry Buckwheat Flour
1 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Linseeds
1 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Brewer's Yeast
2 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Sugar
Pinch of The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
1/4 cup The Wholefood Pantry Coconut Oil
1/4 cup The Wholefood Pantry Maple Syrup
1/2 cup The Wholefood Pantry Raw Almonds
1/2 cup The Wholefood Pantry Dark Chocolate Buttons
The Wholefood Pantry Cacao Nibs
1. Preheat your oven to 180C.
2. Place almonds in a blender or food processor and blitz until a fine meal has formed.
3. Add oats, buckwheat flour, almond meal, linseeds, Brewer's yeast, coconut sugar, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl, mix well.
4. In a seperate bowl, mix melted coconut oil, maple syrup and egg.
5. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry, then add the chopped dried fruit.
6. Scoop your cookies onto a lined baking sheet and flatten.
7. Bake for 10 minutes then allow to cool so that they can firm up a bit.
8. Melt dark chocolate buttons, and once the cookies have been cooling for 10-15 minutes spoon dark chocolate and spread evenly across cookie. Before the chocolate has set place a cacao nib to make a perky nip to top off your milk makers.