1 tbsp butter
1 large onion, finely chopped
1 carrot, finely chopped
1 stick celery, finely chopped
2 zucchini, spiralised
1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded OR Leftover roast chicken shredded
1 bunch broccolini
2 tbsp Chicken Bone Broth Garden Herb
1. Place a medium sized pot over a low to medium low heat, add in your butter and allow to melt.
2. Once butter is melted add onion, carrot and celery and allow to cook until soft, fragrant, and translucent.
3. Once you've achieved the desired colour, add 1L of water to your pot along with the Chicken Bone Broth Powder and bring to a boil.
4. Once boiling, add your other ingredients and allow them to warm through.
5. Season to taste, and serve immediately.