1 large head of cauliflower
1 medium onion, sliced
Seeds from half a pomegranate
1 tsp ground cumin
Juice of half a lemon
¼ cup The Wholefood Pantry Almonds
The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
1. Preheat your oven to 200C.
2. Toast almonds in a dry pan over a medium heat, allow to cool, then roughly chop.
3. Grate ⅓ of the cauliflower and set aside. Cut remaining cauliflower into florets and place on a large baking tray lined with baking paper, along with any cauliflower leaves, and onion. Drizzle with olive oil and salt and toss to ensure everything is coated.
4. Allow cauliflower to roast for approximately 20 minutes, or until cooked through, remove from oven, then set aside to cool.
5. Once roasted cauliflower has cooled, combine all ingredients and toss gently to serve.