Peanut butter and banana will always be a favourite flavour combo for us, chuck in a rice malt ripple and you’ll forever have our hearts. Not only is this a flavour sensation, but it’s so easy to throw together. The sweetest way to start the day, or the perfect treat to indulge in when your sweet tooth comes a-calling, this concoction of banana and peanut deliciousness provides a source of Potassium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Zinc, and well as Vitamins B8 & Niacin. We used a low-carb seeded bread as the base, but this would be just as delicious on fresh sourdough.
1 Banana, peeled and sliced
2 sliced of bread, toasted
2 tbsp Peanut Butter
1-2 tsp Buckwheat kernels
Pinch The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt
1 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Rice Malt Syrup
1 tbsp The Wholefood Pantry Desiccated Coconut
1. Add a pinch of salt to peanut butter and melt in a small saucepan over a stove or in the microwave for a few seconds.
2. Ripple rice malt syrup through peanut butter.
3. Layer banana slices on toast.
4. Drizzle over peanut butter ripple.
5. Top with buckwheat kernels and desiccated coconut